Your entry fee to Sovereign Hill opens the door to lots of fun educational activities. We will help you develop a program tailored to your curriculum, area of study or student interests.
Sovereign Hill provides activities and resources to help you deliver the Victorian Curriculum
Sovereign Hill provides a variety of opportunities for school groups
- Upper Primary students can be costumed to role-play 1850s school life in the Sovereign Hill Costumed Schools.
- Exciting structured sessions with our education officers are offered for all students from Foundation to Tertiary. Check out our Education Sessions – you can even explore how they are tailored towards the Victorian Curriculum!
- Students can see real gold nuggets and undertake one of six new education programs at the Gold Museum.
- After 23 years Blood on the Southern Cross has ended. A completely new and exciting show will be revealed in 2019!
Between July and December 2018, two wonderful night-time programs are available for schools in our beautiful Victoria Theatre.
- There are plenty of other activities and demonstrations like the Gold Pour and Mine Tours for school group.
- You can explore all our exhibits over one, two or even three days including visiting our vast array of shops, industries and cottages.
- We even provide ideas for Discover It Yourself Learning.
Browse our menu to find out more about each of these opportunities. Sovereign Hill’s Education and Bookings Officers will help you get the best educational value out of a visit to Sovereign Hill and the Gold Museum.
Remember, bookings are essential for all activities!